Our installations are equipped with the very latest technology and machinery, allowing us to offer Manufacturing for Third Parties by subcontracting their products at an affordable cost, with a wide range of options including everything from acquisition of the initial materials to delivery of the finished product at their warehouse.
- Solid oral products:
- Coated tablet
- Lozenges and powders/granules in jars and sachets
- Liquid oral products:
- Solutions and syrups in containers of up to 250 mL.
- Topical liquids:
- Solutions and emulsions in small roll-on and spray formats.
We offer the option of manufacturing cosmetic powders in jars of between 75 g and 300 g. We have in place the most modern and versatile equipment in terms of capacity performance.
We have the following manufacturing equipment:
- Compression Machines
- Coating Drums
- Pneumatic powder transfer systems for loading and emptying
Main Conditioning equipment
- Blister-packing-wrapping lines for aluminium/aluminium, aluminium/PVC, aluminium/PVDC.
- Dosing line for powders in jars.
- Dosing line for powders in sachets.
- Packaging line for topical and oral liquids up to 250 mL.
- Packaging line for roll-on liquids.
- Large-format cartoning machine (bottles, jars, sachets).